June 16, 2021
In todays episode I speak to Jenny Nash, solo mum to Dottie and the Founder of Solo Mothers By Choice UK Facebook Group.
In this episode we cover:
- Telling our grandparents about our decision
- Fertility education at school
- The advantages of freezing eggs in your 20s
- The importance of getting good sleep and what help is available
- The experiences of having 3 generations in one house
- The importance of having a solo mum support network
- Finding donor siblings
- The experience of deciding to try for a sibling
- Advice for people at the beginning of the journey
and much more!
You can follow Jenny on Instagram @dottie_about_you
You can find Solo Mothers By Choice UK on Facebook
You can also join The Stork and I Mum Tribe Facebook Group if you haven't already.