February 17, 2021
This weeks episode is with Alice Rose, The Fertility Mindset Mentor.
Alice went through 11 rounds of fertility treatment before conceiving her daughter and as a result of her own personal journey, decided to start supporting others going through similar experiences.
In this episode we discuss:
- Alice's personal journey and what led her to set up the support she now offers
- How all consuming a fertility journey can be
- Dealing with overwhelm
- Tips for coping with the journey
- Why it is important to have trusted sources of information
- The difference between informed thoughts and opinions
- How meditation and mindfulness can help support us on this journey
- Dealing with comparison
- The power of the community
- How Alice now supports others on their own journey
For more information on Alice and the support she gives you can find her at: