In the last episode of Series 2 I chat to Dating Coach Hayley Quinn.
March 10, 2021
Hayley is an internationally recognised dating coach and founder of the UK’s largest dating coaching company. She has over 2 Million views on her TED talk and over 100,000 YouTube subscribers.
She is the spokesperson for Match, the biggest online dating platform in the world. She has been featured on BBC1, Sky and Channel 4 and is a regular columnist for Cosmopolitan.
Her goal is to bridge the gap with modern dating and help inspire people to learn to love dating.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it is wise to have a dating strategy
- Why time pressure can negatively impact our decision making
- How we can try to find the process of dating fun and enjoyable
- How we can take control of our dating lives
- The benefits of approaching dating with a completely different mindset
- Tips of how to let go of the outcome of dating
- Why going more slowly can sometimes help you reach your ultimate goal faster
- How long it might take to really get to know if someone will make a suitable partner for you
- The experience of dating as a solo mum
You can find more from Hayley at:
Facebook @Hayley Quinn
YouTube @Hayley Quinn